Let’s review Mike
- Passive antenna Image loaded on micro SD card; micro SD card plugged into “SD0_OS” - the one next to the LEDs.
- Passive antenna connected to correct SMA called - - LNA_IN; and WiFi dongle plugged into a USB plug on the edge of Dreamcatcher
- Dreamcatcher powered by at least a 2 amp USB power cube (just to be sure you give the Dreamcatcher enough power to run the WiFi dongle)
- Within 10 feet of the Dreamcatcher, on a WiFi capable computer, tablet, or smartphone - - you should see the Dreamcatcher’s WiFi called Outernet. Sometime it takes 5 or more minutes to completely load the image, so get a cup of coffee while the Dreamcatcher boots up.
- Connect to the Outernet WiFi and get an IP address assigned to your device
- Open a Browser on the device and type my.outernet.is to be connected to Skylark 4.4 logon screen. Another way is to connect to the WiFi default gateway address, in this case it is 10.0.0.1. So you would type 10.0.0.1 into the Browser
- When you get the initial blue logon screen, Log in with Username Outernet with Password outernet
Before we can select the satellite your looking at, or any kind of network connection, you need to get as far as step 7. Let us know how it goes today. Ken